The Holdrege Memorial Homes Foundation is an active, thriving Foundation which supports the needs and projects of Holdrege Memorial Homes. Our latest projects have included the following:
- An addition of the Chapel/Community Room
- Remodel of all resident rooms to private rooms
- New technology to the Chapel/Community room, including wireless internet
- A new library space with a computer lab for residents
- Remodel of our new Beauty Shop Area
- Purchase of a new buffet in our Assisted Living dining room.
- Remodel of the health care activity room
Holdrege Memorial Homes has many plans for the future. We are continuing to strive to be the best we can in our field. To that end, some of our upcoming projects include:
- Remodeling the south lobby
- Creating a new resident lounge where residents and families can visit
- Development of the Franklin School property
Renovation of the North entrance and driveway
- Renovate and remodel the staff development room
- Remodel of the Assisted Living Dining Room
- This year's give2grow focus will be the North entrance driveway. Construction will replace the existing and expand the existing drive as well as construct a canopy over the entrance. The addition also of heated concrete will help assure the safety of our residents and families that are entering or leaving the facility.
You can donate to the Holdrege Memorial Homes Foundation in many ways. We accept donations on a regular basis, as well as participating in the annual “Give to Grow” donation event in conjunction with the Phelps County Community Foundation. If you would like more information on giving or estate planning, please visit with Lori Reiner our Foundation Director.