Chaplain Kathy Doiel conducts a weekly Bible Study with Health Care residents on the West patio.
At Holdrege Memorial Homes, we have a rich tradition of providing quality care in a Christian environment. Residents are warmly welcomed to participate in Christian fellowship throughout the week and are also encouraged to maintain strong ties with their home church. Holdrege Memorial Homes provides the following spiritual ministries services to all of our residents:
- Spiritual ministries are coordinated by Holdrege Memorial Homes' full-time chaplain, Kathy Doiel.
- Guests are always welcome to worship with residents on Sunday mornings in our Chapel/Community Room.
- Frequently area ministers conduct services at HMH and provide a link to the resident's home church. Our guest chaplains are here on the third Wednesday of each month in the afternoon.
- Several area churches offer denomination specific communion services in our facility on a regular basis.
- Catholic Mass is held at HMH on a monthly basis.
- Several local church services are available for the residents' viewing on our in-house television channel.
- Bible Studies and Hymn Sing are offered each week.
- One-on-one, in-room visitation with Chaplain Kathy Doiel is available upon request.